mySTARSystems, Tools & Resources
mySTAR is the portal to the official student system of UTMB - Campus Solutions - where all applicant, student and alumni data is maintained.
- Applicants do not need VPN to access mySTAR from off campus.
- Everyone except applicants MUST use VPN and duo two-factor authentication when logging into mySTAR from off campus. If you have not logged in via VPN before, please use these instructions .
- If you are applying for scholarships or making a payment for tuition, fees or an admission deposit, you MUST use Firefox web browser and a PC (Macs not supported for e-payments). Instructions for Paying Admission Deposit
- Clear your browser cache often to ensure you have the latest updates.
With mySTAR you can...
|➙||Check admission application status, accept admission offer, and all other application needs|
|➙||Check financial aid status, accept financial aid, apply for scholarships and all other financial service needs|
|➙||Add a class, drop a class, view class schedule, and all other registration needs|
|➙||and much more!|
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
After your official acceptance, you will have full access to all sections of your Student Center in mySTAR. Please note that the temporarily assigned numeric account provided for application purposes will be deactivated and you will be issued a UTMB-USERS-M account and password. Please allow 3-7 business days for receipt of this information (via email) once your acceptance has been submitted.
WEB BROWSER SETTINGS
mySTAR is compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 38, 42
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome 43
- Safari 8, 9
For all technical issues, please contact the UTMB Service Desk.
- Toll Free — 1-888-898-2401
- On Campus — Ext #25200
- Galveston — 409-772-5200
- Houston — 281-554-1577
- Email Request — email@example.com
- On-line Request